Student Service Support - COVID 19
TUE 24 MAR
Orange International College is monitoring the COVID-19 situation daily and is here to support students with their needs.
We would like to thank you for your understanding, patience and support during this difficult time and with transitioning to the online learning platform.
Recent Changes and Developments:
We have made the following changes to our on-campus services to support the health of our students and staff.
- The campus is no longer offering face-to-face classes, so students are not required to come to campus.
- Online learning is currently the delivery mode.
- Student Services officers will continue to operate on each campus with communication limited to emails and phone calls only.
- Trainers will continue to teach classes completely through the online learning platform only and there will be no face to face meetings.
- If you would like to contact your trainer, they will be responding through email format and during your online sessions only.
- Training support will also operate through the online learning platform only.
If you are feeling anxious or distressed about the current situation, you can contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to update you on developments, as well as OIC’s response to the rapidly evolving situation, as these become available. OIC will communicate all update through your OIC email address and the OIC website (COVID-19 Information).