CERES Community Environment Park, situated on the banks of Merri Creek in East Brunswick, is one of Australia’s most visited environmental education centres. CERES creates change towards sustainability through a diverse range of community-based projects, activities and programs both locally and overseas.
CERES Guided Tours are led by trained sustainability educators who can discuss the history, governance, programs and displays in this distinctive place. Tour topics can include: Sustainable Water Use, Renewable Energy, Electric Vehicle innovations, community participation and environmentally sustainable building design.
- 416-420 Collins St, Melbourne 3000 VIC
- 9.00 am – students arrive at OIC
- 9.30 am – students depart for CERES
- CERES guided tour starts at 10.00 am till 12.00 pm
- 12.00 pm – 12.30 pm – students will have lunch (*not provided by the college)
- 12.30 pm – 2.00 pm – more activities
- 2.00 pm – the event will end.
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.