BYOD Policy states that the students are expected to bring their own devices to class to assist them with their studies. The college should not be expected to provide students with laptops.
The minimum requirements that your device should have are:
- Wireless Compatibility- the device must have 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz range. Also allows through WPA Enterprise encryption of 802.11a/b/g or 802.11n.
- Battery Life- Ideal battery life of 10 hours and minimum of 8 hours.
- Form Factor- Laptop, Tablet, Device or Convertible Device only (NO MOBILE PHONES ALLOWED, since they are not considered as a valid device for this purpose).
- Physical Dimensions- Device ranging between the minimum screen size of 9.7” & maximum screen size of 15.6” is ideal for your study requirement.
- Charging- Charging stations are available at the campus for your devices.