2020 has been a challenging year! But despite this we have grown stronger each day & we would like to share our achievements for this year with you all, our dear ones.
We have faced various difficulties throughout our journey but these accomplishments make every bit of it worthy and in fact proves that “where there is a will, there is a way” because after all, “Pandemic” is not an enough excuse to stop us from working towards achieving our desires. It only means working harder & strategically.
This journey has given us an enriching learning experience and with immense pride we would like to present to you a snapshot of this year’s achievements in the first trimester alone!
- Vocational Pathway Arrangement with Southern Cross University
- Achieved a new goal of 120 offers in 1 week
- Achieved 100% for Virtual Class for all our courses
- Successfully Implemented Online Inductions
- COVID-19 we took the initiative for 100K scholarship
- 20% fees deferral for our existing students due to financial hardship.
- Reduced initial fees deposit to as low as $450
- Sending books to ELICOS students to their homes
- Working on a plan for Social Distancing for upcoming months in our trade courses
Took pledge for Bushfire areas