Front line managers, team leaders or supervisors can be responsible for a variety of work teams, those who are located in the office or company environment and those who work remotely from home, a satellite office or even interstate or overseas. Managing off-site staff presents a number of challenges that need to be understood if the full benefits of these arrangements are to be achieved.
This module covers:
- Advantages and disadvantages of off-site workers
- Inducting off-site workers, defining roles and formalising agreements
- Including off-site staff and keep them in the communicati
- Performance targets and monitoring
- Training, coaching and mentoring
- Legislation, insurance and resources