How to Apply for a Student Visa with OIC
- Read and understand the information about the course in the Student Prospectus. Contact OIC and speak to our student support staff, or email at email@example.com if you need more course information including whether there are available course places.
- Fill in the Application Form and SSVF documents (as applicable) available online www.orange.edu.au and submit to OIC. Application form and SSVF documents (as applicable) can also be easily accessed by calling the student support staff at 03 9670 2985. You will be contacted within 7 days with the outcome of your application and to confirm your details. You will also need to provide necessary documentary evidence if you are applying for studying in a course.
- Once OIC accepts the Application for Enrolment, a Letter of Offer is sent to the applicant along with an Acceptance Agreement Form. The student must carefully read the conditions, sign it and return it to OIC along with the payment as per letter of offer.
- Once OIC receives the Acceptance Agreement Form and course payment, a Confirmation of Enrolment(CoE) is sent to Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). The Letter of Offer will indicate your proposed Title of Course, Provider Code, CRICOS Code, fees, commencement and Completion dates as well as a tax invoice with the amounts and dates for payments.
- The next step is to apply for a Student Visa. Information about applying for a visa can be found at:
- For further assistance you may wish to obtain advice from a professional student visa agency.
- Orange International College (OIC) has a range of education agents who can assist you with the process of applying for a course at Orange International College including assistance with visas
- You will need the following information to apply for your student visa:
– Letter of Offer
– Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
– Receipt showing that you have made the payment for your tuition fees
- DIBP will then process your student visa application.
- If an application is unsuccessful, all fees, with the exception of the Application & Administration Fee will be refunded to you. You need to provide evidence of your visa rejection when applying for refund.
- You will need to advise OIC when your visa application has been approved. Orientation session occurs a week before study starts. At this time students will meet other students, receive timetable, information about rules and regulations, meet some of their teacher/trainer and introduced to the course/ program. We also make sure that all matters relating to settling well in Melbourne are occurring.
Orange Bank Account Information
New and Current Students : Please Deposit fees in the Orange International College’s bank account:
|Orange International College Bank Details:|
|Account Name||Orange International College Pty Ltd|
|BSB No.||013 304|
Visit Orange International College office
Bring your Offer letter or Student ID to Orange International College Campus.
Also we accept Cheque or Credit cards (MasterCard and Visa *), not cash payment.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Banking in Australia
Migrating to Australia is much more than just a change of address. While it’s an exciting time, it can also
be stressful. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has been helping customers move their finances to
Australia since 1949. With support from a dedicated global Migrant Financial Services team, you can be
confident that your finances are in good hands.
The security of Australia’s largest bank
As Australia’s leading provider of integrated financial services, we combine strength and security with the
backing of specialist teams, services and an extensive range of flexible, competitively priced products.
You can also enjoy the convenience of:
- More than 1,000 branches nationally
- Over 4,000 Automated Telling Machines (ATMs)
- NetBank, where you can access and manage your money online – anywhere, anytime
- Our award-winning CommBank app, the easy way to bank on the go)
- Personalised support of a Relationship Manager*.
Instant account opening and a dedicated support team
Opening an account with the Commonwealth Bank is fast, effortless and secure and provides you with
instant access to your account details. You can start transferring money to your new Australian
account straightaway** and view your balance online before you arrive, using NetBank***.
To open an account or to find out more, simply click on https://www.commbank.com.au/personal/can/moving-to-australia/setting-up-your-banking.html?agentid=85380&ocid=mfs-8538 and follow the prompts.
Things to know before you Can: Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 is a company incorporated in Australia.
* Relationship management support is available to selected moving to Australia customers who earn an annual income of $120,000
or above. We will need to verify your proof of income and visa to qualify for this service.
** Customers will be able to withdraw their funds once they arrive in Australia and identify themselves at a Commonwealth Bank branch.
*** Customers will have limited access to NetBank until they arrive in Australia and identify themselves at a Commonwealth Bank branch.